DN OxyPark !
The Next Living in Bhubaneswar and is about open spaces and more..
Welcome to DN OxyPark, premium residential project spread over 4.125 acre - inspired, designed and ruled by nature. Here, over 78% of the space is for open expanses, greenscapes and water bodies. The rest is divided between four elegant towers (Flora,Fauna,Aqua and Terra)of 17 storeys.
Celebrate life amidst the first sub-tropical garden of Bhubaneswar, lovely waterscapes around each tower and rooftop swimming pool. Enjoy the well planned 300+ spacious apartments with uninterrupted views, flexible rooms and luxurious amenities. Discover life, all over again.
• Recent studies show a noticeable surge in the property rates (up to 65% in the last four years in Bhubaneswar alone) – a trend likely to continue.
• Bhubaneswar's growth in business, education, tourism and healthcare has given rise to households with multiple incomes and has attracted a welleducated, deep-pocketed immigrant population.
• This population expects Fine Living concepts in and around Bhubaneswar.
• A home in the capital city is a dream for almost every citizen of Odisha.
• All these factors indicate that the growth of Bhubaneswar will accelerate the growth of Dumuduma, making it an ideal investment opportunity – both for the investor community as well as home buyers.
• Spread across 4.125 acres.
• 78% is for open areas, green zones and waterscapes.(61% is for green zones)
• Bhubaneswar's first and largest subtropical garden.
• One-of-its-kind soothing waterscape within the project.
• 300+ lavish apartments.
• Four elegant towers ranging from 5 to 17 storeys.
• Four types of apartments, each facing the front side for optimum privacy.
• Living options: Studio apartment, 3 BHK with maid's room and 4 BHK with maid's room.
• At DN OxyPark, each apartment faces outwards, giving a clear and uninterrupted view as well as maximum privacy.
• Every apartment has a preferential location
• Edge balcony for every apartment
• Beautiful view from each of the rooms
• Zero wastage of space means larger sizes of rooms
• Well-demarcated spaces for living, dining and praying
• French windows for an international touch
• All apartments with a maid's room
• Rooms designed to offer flexibility – bedroom can turn into a study room or even a playroom for the kids